The Feeling of Guilt & Lonely...

We have been best friends but I don't know about it now.
To be honest, I'm sorry that I didn't appreciate our friendship properly.
When back in M'sia, you used to be there when I need you and I didn't be there for you when you need me.
I feel so bad and guilty. And I feel lonely after I came to London.

Now I'm hoping to make things right. Tmr I gonna go get my part-time job.
And I made a promise to myself that I'll buy you dinner when I got my first salary.
Other than that, I'll definitely buy some decoration things for your new house.
And also buy you a BIRTHDAY present even though I know it's too late.

I really wanna make it up to you. And I promise that I'll put more effort into our FRIENDSHIP.
And you know what, my brother, I put everything aside already.
My family and studies are now my first priority.
I did take your advice.

I have been thinking so much when I stepped into UK.
I know how I treated you back in M'sia and I feel so bad.
When I was on my way back to my hostel, I was thinking about our friendship.
I really can't afford to lose a good BROTHER like you.

Once again, I'm sorry.


Quote of The Day: True friendship is like sound health, the value of it is seldom known until it's lost...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Counter

Twitter

ChatterBox