~Life in London~

It's been awhile I last updated my blog... I guess I should talk about my life in London...

This is my ugly hair after coming to London...

Steamboat with Chong Hor, Bo Yuan & Kee Aik in London...

New t-shirts & shoes that I bought in London~

Limited Edition Royal Wedding Oyster Card...

A beautiful view in Hyde Park~

A beautiful night view in London!

Classic Hot Chocolate with Whipped Cream & Chocolate from Starbucks~ Yum~

Homemade Aglio Olio...

 Cheese Baked Pasta~~

Lamb Chop with Garlic Bread, Broccoli, Potatoes, Scallops & Oyster Mushrooms~

 Pork Kebab with Asparagus, Potatoes, Garlic Bread & Mushrooms~

Grilled Salmon with Potatoes, Squids, Oyster Mushrooms & Scallops~

I guess that's about it for now...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Counter

Twitter

ChatterBox