Days Without You...


I miss you so much, day and night.
I can't realize why you're gone.
I just think I treat you right, but now I'm again alone.

The days without you are so long.
And these days without your kiss and smile.
I don't even know what I've done wrong.
I've been thinking of this for a while.

A few questions that I need to know: -
1. Why does my heart feel so sad?
2. Why you could ever hurt me so?
3. Why can't I get you out of my head?

Now I'm standing here alone with this wright upon my heart.
And wondering why you're gone.
Remembering our feelings from the start.

In my mind, I have all my memories in a range.
Each moment spent with you is unforgettable.
But I can't realize what made you change.
For me, this is just un-get-able.

I know I won't pull through without you by my side.
So baby, come to me - don't hide and run.
The only thing I want is to be with you.
Please baby, make my wish come true.

Don't you know that you make my days count?
And I'm always happy when you're around.
It doesn't matter what we do, as long as I'm here with you.


Love Quote of The Day: Love is a many splendid thing. Love lifts us up where we belong. All you need is love...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Counter

Twitter

ChatterBox