Why I Love You?



The perfect girl use to be only in dreams it seemed.
But when I first see you, it changes everything.
I know right off that you are the one, I hope we can be together.
Whenever we hug, I get chills up my spine.
And I think about you non-stop, all the time.
Nothing can change what you mean to me.

You're all that I want, and all that I need.
When I look into those beautiful brown eyes, it makes me realize that you are the most gorgeous on the Earth.
I found my girl, so now I can end my search.
Every night when I get down to pray, I thank God for you because you brighten up my day.

I will give the world away just to be with you.
Now that I've found you, there's nothing I wouldn't do.
I will sacrifice it all just to be with you.
Because you have turned my life around.

When you're with me, it's impossible for me to frown.
I will cherish every moment we spend in your presence.
Because you're my perfect angel and God sent you to me from Heaven.

Now tell me that we belong together.
Please tell me that I will be with you forever.
The me that you love me.
I just want you to see that I truly love you.

You're the proof that my love is alive.
Something is going on, it's mixing up my insides.
A feeling so new, and so special it seems.
My love for you sends the angels to their knees.

I'm trying to show that our love will defy time.
Even God couldn't send enough words from above to explain that you're the one and only true love.
There's millions of reasons I wish our love will never end.
But simply, you're not only my girl, you're my best friend.
And this is why I truly love you.





Love Quote of The Day: To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Counter

Twitter

ChatterBox