Holidays Gonna End!!!


OMFG....?!?!??!
Holidays gonna end tomorrow....
My holidays is so freaking unproductive....i almost went out everyday....
Have to start my revision on Monday....and work hard for my A2.....

I had so much fun this week....
I went out with Zhen-Howe, Yan Leng and Qian Lu on Monday....
We went to Delicious to eat Spaghetti Carbonara, Onion Soup, Fish & Chips and Brownies with Vanilla Ice Cream....
After we went for a movie called It's Complicated....

Then I went back to college on Wednesday to take SAM class photos for the yearbook....

On Thursday, I went to OU with my classmates....
A lot of them turned up and the outing was quite happening....
We went to Sushi Zanmai for brunch....
After that, we went to play pool, bowling and karaoke....
At 2.40pm, we went to watch When In Rome....
I think It's Complicated and Date Night are better than When In Rome....

I went back to college on Friday....
It was so boring because I was ditched by my friend....

Today was an outing day to me....
I went to Lakeside Campus with Yan Leng in the morning....
Then we had lunch with Peck Hwa in Village Park....
After that, we went to hang out in Desa Park City....
We had the yogurt ice cream and tiramisu cake....
After that, we went to the pet store and visit the animals....
Peck Hwa wanted to buy a dog and a rabbit so much....
She kept on saying, "it's so cute...."
After i dropped Peck Hwa home, Yan Leng and I went back to college to take photos for the Ballroom Dance thing....
We went to yam cha with Hui Qian and Kendrick after that....
And Kendrick's house was so FUCKING big and awesome....
I swear that I will marry him if I am a girl....   =P

It's time to watch football dy....
So I shall stop here....

Love Quote of The Day: A good way to not get hurt is by not being scared. Don't let fear in for fear only shadows your hearts true desires to be happy.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Counter

Twitter

ChatterBox