Thank God & My Car...


I really wanna thank God & my car so much...
For saving my life...
I promise I'll never do the same mistake again...

To all the drivers in the world, NEVER EVER drive when you don't have enough sleep or tired...
Because this is very dangerous...and I am one of the example...

I went home kinda late, around 12.45am...
And I was kinda sleepy...
I think I fell asleep for 2-3 seconds...
Then the nightmare happened, my car banged on the concrete then ramped into the toll...
When I woke up, I noticed my car is lying 90 degree side way...
And I felt my neck was aching...

The first thing I did was loosen the seatbelt and look for my specs because I couldn't see...
After I looked for my pouch...
I took out my phone and called my Mum...
She was panicked and crying over the phone...
Sorry, Mum, for scaring you...
Sorry, Dad, for destroying your car...

My parents sent me to the hospital and the doctor said I am suffering from some damaged muscle tissues...
And at least 6 weeks to recover...
Means no futsal for me till A2 exams ends... *sigh*

I hope I can time travel and fix everything right...
Haiz...

No matter what, thank you, God, for saving my life...
And my strong and tough car...

Love Quote of The Day: I love her and that's the beginning of everything....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Counter

Twitter

ChatterBox