Why Do I Love You?

The perfect girl used to be only in dream it seems, but when I first saw you, it changed everything.
I knew right off that you were the one, I hoped we could be together, I knew we'd have fun!
Whenever we hug, I get chills up my spine and think about you non-stop all the time.
Nothing can change what you mean to me, you're all that I want, all that I need.
When I look into those beautiful brown eyes, it makes me realize, you are the most gorgeous girl on Earth.
I found my girl, so now I can end my search.

Every night when I get down to pray, I thank God for you because you brighten up my day!
I'd give  the world away just to be with you,  now that I've found you, there's nothing I wouldn't do.
I'd sacrifice it all  just to be with you.
You've turned my life around, when you're with me, it's impossible for me to frown.
I will cherish  every moment in your presence because you're my perfect angel, God sent to me from Heaven.

Now tell me that we belong together, please tell me that I will be with you forever.
Tell me that you love me, girl, I just want you to see that I truly love you.
You're the proof that my love is alive, something is going on, it's mixing up my insides.
A feeling so new, so special it seems, my love for you sends the angels to their knees.
There's millions of reasons I wish our love will never end, and this is why I truly love you.



Love Quote of The Day: Real love stories never have endings.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Counter

Twitter

ChatterBox