~ Love ~

"Love," said a girl,

"Is a rose, a gorgeous garden;
Many times I have been there,
Seen its wonderful flowers,
From what made the world seem bright."

"Love," said a girl,
"Is an angel, a heaven,
A beautiful hope, an amazing feeling;
I have longed for it,
But I never seem to
Feel that warmth of it touch."

And I believe the second gift;
Love is to me,
An angel, a heaven,
A beautiful hope, an amazing feeling,
And I never seem to
Feel the warmth of its touch.


Love is not how you regret, but how you forgive.
Love is not how  you listen, but how you understand.
Love is not what you see, but what you feel.
Love is not how you let go, but how you hold on.

Love Quote of The Day: To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Counter

Twitter

ChatterBox