End of College Life ~


Finally college life had come to an end...
I seriously gonna miss college so much...especially my classmates,friends and new friends that I met this year...
I really had a lot of fun in college...
And I wanna thank all my classmates for everything...

Petrina, Yi Wenn, Wan Shin, Elysia, Iza, Victor, Adrian, Felicia & Xin Yi...
Thank you to all of you for everything...
I gonna miss you guys so much...
We must have a reunion dinner every year and everyone must come...

And I met a lot of new friends this year...
All of them are from the January 2010 intake...
Even though we known each other for 4 months only, but I'm happy to have you all as my friends...
Like Jo, Olivia, May, Yan Leng, Peck Hwa, Rachel Wong, Kathleen, Hui Qian and many more...

Somehow, I miss the staffs in TCSH also...
Like Ms. D, Sarah, Rahul, Ananda, Ai Rene and more...
And my lecturers too, Ms. Tang, Ms. Tan & Mr. Yong...
And a specially thank to Ms. Jackie, my mentor...and my edboard teacher advisor...

I wish that time can slow down for me...
If stop, that's even better...
I really wanna hang out with all these people more...
One year & six months is just too fast...

~ Memories ~

Felicia, Elysia, Gaeun, Petrina, Wan Shin & Janice

Me & Yoshnee


Kee Aik & Me


Bobo, John, Me & Arthur


Yi Wenn, Petrina & Me


Janice, Me & Wan Shin


Gaeun & Me


Elaine & Me


Rachel & Me


Charmaine & Me


Yvonne & Me


Kah Fai & Me


Me & Szi Yee


Me, Hui Sian & Szi Yee


Celine & Me


Rahul & Me


Me & Ananda


I gonna miss all my friends and college so much...
I will try to come back to visit as much as I can...
Will upload more photos on the next post...


Love Quote of The Day: With every smile I make without you; a little piece of my heart breaks...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Counter

Twitter

ChatterBox