What You Are To Me?


You're the sun that warms my face.
You're the wind that embrace.
You're the calmness of the ocean sound brings.
You're the beauty of flowers in the spring.

You've given me hope when I didn't have any.
You've given me forgiveness that I didn't deserve.
You've given me more than I could ever ask for.
You've even given me love when I didn't love you in return.

You are my very best friend.
You are my soul mate to the end.
You are the love of my heart.
I know we will never part.

So if you ever need me, know that I'll be there for you.
I want to love you  the way you have loved me.
I want you to know how much I care.

No matter where I go or what I do, I'll spend the rest of my life showing how much I love you.

Love Quote of The Day: The ones that you love the most are usually the ones that hurt you the most.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Counter

Twitter

ChatterBox