I'll Be There...


When you find yourself on your own, remember that you're not alone.
And when you're feeling down and blue, remember that I'll be there for you.

When I'm not with you, remember that I'll be in your heart.
I think about you every night and day.
When I'm with you, I wanna stay.

I hope you'll always remember me, cause I'll remember you for eternity.
I never want to let you go, because I like you.

If there was anything I could do, I would do it just to please you.
You know it's well and truly true, I would do anything for you.

When you're looking at the stars in the eternal blue,
remember that each star out there is a reason why I like you.

And when you think you're alone and when no one is there at all,
I'll be right in front of you to catch you when you fall.

Love Quote of The Day: You were the truth, she was a lie, and I am the fool...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Counter

Twitter

ChatterBox