Bad Day...

My whole family made so emo today...
I didn't do anything wrong also but they are making me damn pissed...
I don't know why....


I couldn't stand it so I went to McDonald's alone to nerd and to calm down....
I did Further Maths (mad subject) and Maths there....
The kids there are so noisy but luckily I got my headset and laptop...haha...


Then I went home to have a shower and continue to nerd in my room....
At 12am, I can't stand anymore... I went to watch the latest episode of BLEACH!!!!


I finally calm down....
Thanks to McDonald's... haha...


Good Morning, Everyone....




Love Quote of The Day: If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, it's yours forever. If it doesn't, then it was never meant to be.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Counter

Twitter

ChatterBox