Day 2 in Hokkaido...

breakfast with mum and dad....

Beautiful Views in Hokkaido:









i have never seen such beautiful views before....


this is one of the families from my tour...


Siew Wah & Angeline are my school juniors...
I was surprised when i find out that we were in the same tour....
Of course the blue-jacket guy is my bro....
A gay one....


a family photo without me....(because i am the photographer)
( T . T ) ....


we were playing in the snow after our lunch....




this is the best picture that i have taken....
and i took this without their notice....
(^.^)


this is me...


Siew Wah, Lee-san, Angeline


this is how my bro looked like when he is sleeping....
his mouth will be wide open....
i poured a bit of water into his mouth and he drank it....
what an evil bro he has!!!
haha..........


this is an area of relaxing in the hotel....
so many books....
looks like a library to me....
haha........

~ To Be Continued ~

Love Quote of The Day: But, what if love isn't enough? What if I need more than your words when I'm alone at night?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Counter

Twitter

ChatterBox