Hokkaido, Day 3....

Hey!!!
Sorry for the late post....
I was busy these few days.....

Day 3 in Hokkaido....
isn't she cute???   ~(^.^) ~

my Mum, bro, Siew Wah, Angeline....

My Parents....

Siew Wah is falling in love with my bro....haha....

sisters combo.....

Angeline, Siew Wah and my Sista.....

isn't he cute?!?!? i wish i can have that....

family picture but i am not inside....  (T.T)

whataya want from me???

~ My Sista ~

having shabu-shabu & beers....

Angeline so lan si.....hahaha.....

left(forgot his name), Siew Wah, and our beloved tour guide, Auntie Tracy....

~ Siew Wah & Me ~

In a igloo & it's very warm inside.....

My Bro (he is so gay), Angeline

Some Japanese Girls took picture with us.....

~ To Be Continued ~

Love Quote of The Day: You are what I never knew I always wanted....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Counter

Twitter

ChatterBox