The Confused Feelings in Me.

I am still feeling the confused feelings in me...

I think I fall for someone already, but the thing is that I don't know what the girl thinks of me...

I wanted to tell her how I feel but I just couldn't do it...
The reasons are my trials are around the corner and my A2 is coming as well...
Besides that, there are some other reasons that stop me from telling her how I felt for her...

The main thing is I don't want to hurt the girl and I don't want to get hurt as well...
So yeah, that's the main reason why I didn't tell the girl how I felt...

I think I should stop thinking about this already...
And concentrate on my studies...
This is the best for me and the girl...

I really want to pour everything so much to someone...
I need someone to hold me from falling again...

(T.T)


Love Quote of The Day: Its hard to pretend you love someone, when you don't but its harder to pretend that you don't love someone when you really do.

1 comments:

Victor March 7, 2010 at 1:20 AM  

Dude, I think you should just let things be how it is for a while. Focus on your studies. Not like I've had any experience before or what, but if you get involved now, what about once you study overseas? Think about it. That will in the end hurt you both. Seriously, stop thinking about relationships for now. Can flirt la, but just keep the stage at flirting. Look on the bright side, once you're furthering your studies, can date hot angmohs wakakakaka. (If we got chance la :P)

Post a Comment

Counter

Twitter

ChatterBox