My "GIFT"....

Hey, i'm writing this blog in college during my free period...


Hmm, i will write about my "gift" today...
I used to have 11 fingers when i was born....
Yes, 11 fingers....don't be surprised....  =P


Now, there is a scar on my right thumb....
My mum spent so much for my operation....
I wondered why my mum wants to send me for the operation that time....


My mum wanted my finger "chopped off" is because she didn't want me to be like a monster in school....
She was afraid that i don't have friends in school....so she turned me into a normal person again....
Thanks mum!!!!


Even though the operation was very successful, but there is still something inside which is my 11th finger's bone....
So basically my right thumb is slightly bigger than my left thumb....
I am wondering what will happen if my 11th finger is not cut....haha....


By the way, thank you mum!!!!
I am so gonna get you something on Mother's Day!!!




Love Quote of The Day: Love is the kind of fire which is never covered by insurance...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Counter

Twitter

ChatterBox