Lonely And Mood-less Day....

Hi...


Today isn't a great day for me....not even good, it's a bad day for me....
I just don't feel happy today even though I went for my favourite sports, Futsal....
Haiz...


I supposed to go college this morning but I couldn't wake up....
So I didn't go....damn it....
Then I saw my friend's text, he said the futsal is off.....
So I went to sleep.....at 1pm something, my friend called me.


Kam Yoong: Hey, how you go futsal later?
Chung Wye: Futsal?!?!? I thought not playing already?!?!?
Kam Yoong: You didn't see the message meh???
Chung Wye: Wait ar.... *check his phone* OMG....FUCK MAN....Sorry, Yoong, I didn't see the message...you all go yourself, i drive my own....
Kam Yoong: Okay. Bye.
Chung Wye: Bye.


Once I put down my phone, I rushed down and clean the house....
After that, I went to shower and pack my stuff to go play futsal....
After the game, I wanna go eat but all my futsal friends ate already....
So I went home instead of going to eat....
When I reached home, I was * OH, FUCK!!!*.
My family went to Pavillion already...then i have to eat alone....
I was calling people and asked whether they are free or not....
But I couldn't find anyone....so I decided to go eat alone....
I drove myself to One Utama to eat Sushi Zanmai....


After dinner, I thought of walking around, then my mum called and asked me to go home....
Haiz....when I reached home, they went out again....to buy something....
I was like *what the heck....*


And then I did nothing today....
Such an unproductive day....
Haiz....


I think I gonna go sleep earlier today....
And hope my mood is good tomorrow....




Love Quote of The Day: Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Counter

Twitter

ChatterBox