I'll Never Break Your Heart...

I know your heart was broken....
And I think you are feeling like you could never love again....
Now all I ask is a chance to prove that I love you.....

From the first day that I saw your smiling face, I knew we would be together forever.....
When I asked you out and you said no, then I found out that you'd been hurt....
And you felt that you'd never love again....

But I think I deserve a try, just once....
Just give me a chance and I'll prove this all wrong....
You walked in and were so quick to judge....
But he's nothing like me....

I'll never break your heart....
I'll never make you cry....
I'd rather die than live without you....
I'll give you all of me and that's no lie.....

As time goes by, you'll get to know me better.....
That's the way love goes and I know you're afraid.....
And girl, it's time to let it go and I deserve a chance....
Just once....I'll prove this all wrong....
And he's nothing like me and why can't you see?

I promise I'll never break your heart.....
I promise I'll never make you cry.....
I'd rather die than live without you.....
I'll give you all of  me and that's no lie....

Love Quote of The Day: Love at first sight is easy to understand; it's when two people have been looking at each other for lifetime that it becomes a miracle....


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Counter

Twitter

ChatterBox