Wonderful Day!!!

Today I had a bad time in college...
I was so frustrated doing further maths...
I just couldn't solve that question...


But it's okay, I went to play my favourite sports after my college...
FUTSAL ~ !!!!!


After futsal, I went home to shower...
After that, my friends and I went to have Japanese buffet dinner...
We ate so much till we can't really move and just feel like sleeping there...
Haha ~ !!!


During the dinner, we talked about some ghost stories...
One of my friends, she was so scared till she closed her ears.
At one point, she just changed her seat...   =P


Now I'm home...
Tired, exhausted, full....
But I don't feel like sleeping yet...
Haha ~ !!!!!




Love Quote of The Day: If I have to choose between loving you and breathing, I would use my last breath to say I Love You.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Counter

Twitter

ChatterBox